There have been a lot of comments received at the news desk this week, and unfortunatly most have been rejected. While we appreciate your contributions to the Spatulas of Doom blog, in the future please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All comments must praise Larry
- All commentators must display deference and obsequiousness to Larry
- Comments must not disagree with Larry
- Comments must not displease Larry
- Do not taunt, mock, or otherwise affect a disrespectful tone with or towards Larry
Also, criticism should be constructive and should follow the 5 to 1 rule: 5 positive comments for every negative one.
Comments should, for the most part, sing Larry’s praises with multiple exclamation points.
example of good criticism: "I don't think you expressed just how awesome you
example of bad criticism: "you are a self-absorbed jerk and I hope you
die a horrible death"
For instance: "Great post!!!" "Way to go!!" "You rock!!!!"
Submissions not following the above guidelines are subject to a complete rewrite and/or deletion.
editor, Spatulas of Doom newsdesk
Fighting censorship since Q4 2006